The ideal packaging partner for high-quality contents.
The company was founded in 1961 as a subsidiary of the Swiss Group.
This investment, sought to develop a production site in the EU, developed the infrastructure and the expertise necessary to provide high-quality contract packaging.
Over the decades, the culture and pharmaceutical tradition of the Ivers-Lee Group has gradually extended in Italy to other applications such as cosmetics and food supplements, in order to meet the specific needs of the national and international healthcare market.
This saw Caronno production site expanded in 2004, with an investment targeted at new packaging lines and a new layout for the growing volumes within the cosmetics segment.
For a number of years we have specialised in the packaging of wipes and face-masks with non-woven fabric, and in 2011 further growth enabled us to integrate bulk production (water-based solutions only) with the aim of supplying a “full service” in a number of key sectors such as wipes for the eye contour area.
Our organisation is based on key elements such as flexibility, fast response and quality services, and operates in accordance with the GMP (Pharmaceutical) and ISO (Cosmetics and Medical Devices) standards.
Ivers-Lee Italia's main expertise is in the following areas:
- Primary and secondary packaging of cosmetics, medical devices,
pharmaceuticals and food supplements.
- Pouches, blisters, stick-packs containing liquids, powders and solid forms in
- Specialist in packaging with non-woven supports for wipes, eye masks and
full-face masks (cosmetics, medical devices and pharmaceuticals)
- Packaging of monodose alcohol-based products (UTF licence)
- Procurement and management of all printed components
- Development and production of water-based solutions for non-woven supports
(cosmetics and medical devices)
- Specialist in filling cosmetic sample pouches for magazines
- GMP (Pharmaceutical)
- ISO 22716 (GMP Cosmetics)
- ISO 13485 (Medical Devices)